I just want to double check on this.  I have setup an IMGATE box to be in
front of imail/declude, and it sends/receives on their behalf.

What I did in global.cfg file, is change HOP 0 to HOP 1 , correct? Anything
else I need to worry about?

You *can* do that. But *only* if every single E-mail will come from the IMGate server (or some other server of yours).

If there's a chance that E-mail may come directly from the Internet, it would be safer to use IPBYPASS, which will let Declude know which mailservers are yours (and therefore should be bypassed for the scanning).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.