> I agree completly with scott ,and would like to add that
> deleting mail only with rbl test does not mean anything.

Today I've read an article on a german website (c't computer magazine)

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/hob-27.05.03-000/

In short there's the information that the big freemailer GMX whas listed
from Sunday evening to Monday in the ORDB blacklist.

GMX some months ago has announced antispam actions since they have the
same problem like msn, aol and co.
Last Sunday ORDB has tested a GMX mailserver positive as an open relay
(even if the method of testing is controversial)
GMX was not very happy that ORDB was not reachable over a "fast way" and
GMX-Admin's has had to fill out the standard form on the ORDB website
asking to be removed as fast as possible.

The result: On Monday a lot of mails was not deliverable because other
mailservers blocked any connection from GMX (based on the ORDB
blacklist)

Markus