When I see the following in a message header:

Do I assume that this means the message failed the filter on line 294 of my wordfilter file? Or is there another way to identify just which filter it failed?

I am seeing multiple messages fail wordfilter, showing line 294, however the contents of my wordfilter file's line 294 appears nowhere in the message. Just in case, I checked lines 293 and 295 as well, with no luck.

Scott MacLean
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 9184011
http://www.nerosoft.com