-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 10:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Fail safe-- ideas

>In Declude JM perhaps it is not a bad idea to have some fail safe
>options.  For example..

There are quite a few.  :)

>  I made a blank entry in our database which ended up as:
>
>BODY 20 CONTAINS
>
>& it was blank after contains.. a number of emails failed this test by the
>time I found out about it.
>
>I think as a fail safe perhaps it is not a bad idea to ignore such entries
>or return error.  Except if one can think of any situation where one wants
>such a filter.

Thanks for pointing this out -- I'll see if we can add a failsafe for this.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.