> To make this closer to a failsafe, we can have your program check the
weight
> already assigned to the configured match, if its above X weight, it would
> trigger a configurable alert (off site email, event log, log file...etc)

But what about this scenario: [EMAIL PROTECTED] sends a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] User1 is telling an adult joke to user2. This causes the
weight of the message to be say 75. Using your suggestion, an alert will be
sent. Now say user2 is the president of the company and is involved in an
a***r with user1. When the admin receives the notice and passes it to the HR
per policy, quite an embarrassing situation, no?

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You
www.eservicesforyou.com