> you would still end up with no more than 10 SMTP processes
> most of the time (since the SMTP process would normally finish in a bit
> less time than Declude JunkMail).

I actually don't care about the number of SMTP processes all that much.  The point of
what I am trying to accomplish is limit the number of Declude processes to 10 (for
example), without running the risk of having long delays due to emails entering
Imail's queue.

Currently, if I sent MaxQueProc to 10, I run that risk.

But if I could set Declude to a max of 10 processes and Imail to a max of 30, the
chance of having those long queue delays occuring is minimized.

Bill