-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of paul
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 05:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] I HATE these......

Everyone, As I'm not up-to-date with all the latest beta bits etc., here's a
quick question:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] [68.154.27.18]

What is the best way to block these? I've seen so much junk from these types
of addresses it makes me sick! Now each address has a different # before the
@, and different IP, I could crank up SPAMDOMAINS to be a larger fail if NOT
compuserve, but moreso my question is - Is there currently a test, or will
there be a test, like TOOMANY NUMBERSINADDRESS to catch this sort of stuff?
Just as soon as the SPAMDOMAINS is raised they'll no doubt change the name
to something else, but continue to use #s before the @.

Thanks!

Paul

http://www.mail-archive.com.