I had this problem with a domain that was not on my server and wanted to use
REDIRECT to point ot another junkmail file. But it always used the outbound
settings in the global.cfg.

You said when I had the issue you were going to have this fixed in a future
beta release. Has it been fixed????

The REDIRECT option was set up that way by design, and I'm not aware of any plans to change the behavior.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.