At 02:39 PM 7/9/2003, you wrote:

I had this problem with a domain that was not on my server and wanted to use
REDIRECT to point ot another junkmail file. But it always used the outbound
settings in the global.cfg.

You said when I had the issue you were going to have this fixed in a future
beta release. Has it been fixed????

The REDIRECT option was set up that way by design, and I'm not aware of any plans to change the behavior.

So if I was only going to use the REDIRECT command with those types of domain, don't worry about it? I should just stay with the tried and true method? I'll agree with Kevin, this would be a nice feature for store-and-forward domains. That way I don't have to maintain a bunch of separate folders and files.

Thanks,
Russ