Then in my junkmail file I have the following line of code:
BLACKLISTDOMAIN         DELETE

The questions here include:

[1] Is that junkmail file the one being used for E-mail to the domain in question (IE do you have any per-user or per-domain configurations)?

Yes this file is used for the domain in question and webwize.com, the main domain

[2] Could the E-mail to the domain in question be considered outgoing E-mail (if the E-mail is a gateway domain, that is not stored locally)?

All email is stored locally...I do not think the email was outgoing, since it was being received by the client, and I received some as well, under the webwize.com domain.

[3] If per-user or per-domain settings are being used, are there any user aliases or host aliases involved?

No

[4] The obvious (to me) question: Do the E-mails that aren't getting deleted have "hollywoodspecials.net" in the return address (the "X-Declude-Sender:" header or the "MAIL FROM" line in the SMTP log file; these are often different than the "From:", "Reply-To:", "Sender:" or other similar headers)?

The email that was sent to me at this email address, [EMAIL PROTECTED] from the hollywoodspecials.net had the email in the from address, it was also in the X-Declude-Sender, they were identical for these particular emails.

[5] What do the log files show for this E-mail (which narrows it down to being a problem with the test, or the actions that are being used on it)?

I will have to watch for this....the thing I noticed last night and today was the following in the declude log files, but am not sure they were for these exact emails, but I have this continually in the declude log files.

07/10/2003 20:11:42 Q0eb9c314012eb215 Msg failed BLACKLISTIP ( This is a spam IP address). Action=IGNORE.
07/10/2003 20:11:42 Q0eb9c314012eb215 Msg failed BLACKLISTDOMAIN (Message failed BLACKLISTDOMAIN test (120)). Action=IGNORE.

Then a couple of lines down I will have:

07/10/2003 20:12:59 Q0f07c404012ee48a Msg failed BLACKLISTIP ( This is a spam IP address). Action=DELETE.
07/10/2003 20:12:59 Q0f07c404012ee48a Msg failed BLACKLISTDOMAIN (Message failed BLACKLISTDOMAIN test (132)). Action=DELETE.

This is what has me confused, it seems to catch the tests, sometimes....

thanks for the help...

gb