Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2003 4:00 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] ORDB problem, slightly off topic

We got listed on the ORDB database as a mail relay...everywhere I test mail relay, it says we are not running a relay. When looking at the logs...it appears ORDB can get my mail server to mail to their email address of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
from my [EMAIL PROTECTED]....

you can see the report at: http://ordb.org/lookup/?host=216.165.193.28

I can not for the life of me block this action for retesting by ORDB....I have had ORDB retest 5 times...and it still goes through......

...anyone have any suggestions....

Glenn Brooks
WebWize, Inc.
713-688-4382