Are you using the PERCENT test?

They are using something like [EMAIL PROTECTED]@domain.com.

From the JunkMail manual:

PERCENT

This test will catch all mail with "To:" addresses that contain a percent sign. The percent sign indicates an outdated routing method that can be used by spammers to bypass closed relays. IMail does normally check for this, but there is a report of it not catching this type of mail under certain circumstances.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You

www.eservicesforyou.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Glenn Brooks
Sent:
Friday, July 18, 2003 6:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] ORDB problem, slightly off topic

We got listed on the ORDB database as a mail relay...everywhere I test mail relay, it says we are not running a relay. When looking at the logs...it appears ORDB can get my mail server to mail to their email address of

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

from my [EMAIL PROTECTED]

you can see the report at: http://ordb.org/lookup/?host=216.165.193.28

I can not for the life of me block this action for retesting by ORDB....I have had ORDB retest 5 times...and it still goes through......

...anyone have any suggestions....

Glenn Brooks
WebWize, Inc.
713-688-4382