From: "Joshua Levitsky"
Sent: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:13:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] New spamcop style RBL..

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill B." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 11:29 AM

> Hmm... I wonder how effectively that data could be used to generate lists
of IPs to block at the firewall level.  That'll be interesting to look at.

You should send them a message on their contact form about maybe an XML
export of records.. or I guess you could do a zone xfer and then export from
that data to something your firewall would know what to do with.... unless
your firewall can use DNS records for blocking. (That would be a cool
firewall feature.)

-Josh