As a followup on this, I've been told by Trustic that they are
considering discontinuing the use of the positive ip4r test.

After about 12 hours of using the proper ip4r test I'm seeing only
negative entries, which is what I should be seeing.  At the moment I'm
sending them all of my super-heavyweight Declude spam that I know isn't
a false positive, plus my Imail spam stuff where, again, I know I've got
as close to a perfect track record as I can get.  Haven't had the chance
to look at the logs yet to see what their test is picking up.

 Matt Robertson       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSB Designs, Inc.  http://mysecretbase.com