Can someone give me the order(IMAIL/DECLUDE JM/DECLUDE VIRUS) in which an
email is processed?

From the manual:

1. IMail's Control Access file (to block IPs)
2. IMail's Kill List (to block return addresses)
3. Declude Virus
4. Declude Hijack
5. Declude JunkMail
6. IMail's filters

I have Imail rules which 'I think' are setup properly:

B~(name=".*\.pif"\s|name=".*\.exe"\s|name=".*\.lnk"\s):NUL
B~(begin 6.*\.pif\s|begin 6.*\.exe\s|begin 6.*\.lnk\s):NUL

but I still see these emails in the Virus directory. Should'nt an email that get routed to NUL never get to declude?

No. The rules in IMail are handled after Declude processes the E-mail.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.