I keep getting spam mails that should be caught....

The emails are kind of weird.  The goto a postmaster alias on a different
domain, then goto our abuse alias, then finally goes to two people, me and
another person.

That's probably the problem.

In this case, IMail translates the first alias, so you would need the per-user settings to be for the abuse alias.

I have a personalized .junkmail file that says:

The problem is that IMail tells Declude JunkMail "The intended address was postmaster@, but the real address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]" IMail does not tell Declude JunkMail about the other aliases/forwards.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.