I'm running twin dual Xeon 2.4s and was nearly wiped out today by all the extra
virus/worm activity.  Its midnight and I'm still clearing out the overflow, to the
tune of 2 dozen Declude processes.

Rather than running them in parallel as we had before (setting them up with the same
MX weight), we are running these in series (every message hits the first server until
it says uncle, then the second server gets some).  Trouble is, the 1st server didn't
refuse incoming mail, it just kept piling up in overflow - to the tune of about 10,000
message in the course of a single morning.

Is there a way to configure Imail/Declude so as not to use overflow, instead refusing
additional connections so they are passed to secondary servers?

Thanks
Dan

PS, more on CPU load itself later