Greg,

"I doubt it's a setup issue because I'm using the same setup that I've used
for a year now. "

This probably goes without saying but you have removed the osirusoft.com tests and replaced them with something appropriate?

I have email accounts that I monitor that get Huge amounts of spam. We were seeing some spam that would pass the DNS based tests and for that reason we added SpamCheck. Now Nothing get through. And we have fewer FPs.

Todd Hunter Progressive Systems