Hello,

  We get a lot of false postives from sites that fail two of  three simple
tests such as  REVDNS, HELOBOGUS and BADHEADERS which combined have just
enough weight (10 to12 ), to get tagged as spam.  I have been whitelisting
as I learn about them, which seems to be approx one to three entries per
day.

Do most people reduce the weight of these tests or increase the threshold of
what's considered spam, or just whitelist as needed?

Just curious.

Corby