Remove your OSRELAY test OSRELAY is DEAD and is blacklisting the
entire world so for your own sake stop using it.

REVDNS you might have it REVDNS'ed but whomever provided you with the
IPs have not delegated it to you yet.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/lookup.ch?name=12.35.63.10&type=A

Details:
m.root-servers.net (an authoritative nameserver for (root)) says that there are no A
records for 12.35.63.10.

So no rev dns for it.

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
           - Your Full Time Professionals -
Mikrotik OEM dealer - Online Store http://www.fament.net/