> Should  have  been  more specific, I'm looking for something used by
> larger ISPs that gives me the confidence of volume and stability.

MSN  eats  its own dog food, AFAIK. We've been able to pump MS SMTP at
enterprise  loads,  and as the same engine behind Exchange 2K, support
is readily available.

If  you've been satisfied with IMail's configurability and performance
as  a  gateway,  I'd  say  there's no (0.00%) chance that MS SMTP will
disappoint you in that function.

-Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of