I am relaying mail for a customer. The emails have declude inserted in the
headers but the actions are not being taken. How do I set declude to take
actions on domains that are not hosted on my imail server? Thanks

spam.

Notice how it states the limit was exceeded. My action is to delete but
obviously it wasn't deleted.

Thanks

Timothy C. Bohen
CMSInter.Net LLC / Crystal MicroSystems LLC
web  : www.cmsinter.net
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 989.235.5100 x222
fax  : 989.235.5151