Are you running W2K or XP?  If so, make sure you have the "DNS Client" service disabled.  We setup all machines with it off by default now, because it has caused nothing but problems for us in the past by caching bogus info.

Good luck!

Bill
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 11:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] VeriSteal is stealing traffic from your domain.

I think this has something to do with Active Directory.  I have no clue as to where the lookup is coming from because it isn't cached.  It is most certainly happening though:

http://www.mailpure.com/VeriStrange.jpg

I did a quick search and couldn't find any mention of this on Google.

Matt

Bill Landry wrote:
But VeriSign does not even have the authority nor control over any other TLDs except .com and .net, so it doesn't make sense that you are having the name resolution issues you are experiencing.

Bill