We have a unique issue in that we have a customer that gets email to
user-user (alias) that goes to an account called useruser (without the
hyphen), both on our server, within same domain.  When a spam email
comes in addressed to the alias and other users within the same domain,
it gets scanned by JMPro 1.76i2 and all emails but the alias email gets
routed to a central spam holding container on the domain.  The alias
email gets delievered to the useruser main inbox.  I have confirmed this
in the log file via the ldeliver lines.  If you look at the header, it
does indeed fail the Weight20 test (we have a single default domain
junkmail file listing WEIGHT20 ROUTETO [EMAIL PROTECTED])  Does
Declude handle alias spam filtering any different that if it was sent to
a main box?  This one has me confused.  Thanks for the aid.

Running: JMPro 1.76i2
O/S: Windows 2000 SP4

Keith