We have a unique issue in that we have a customer that gets email to
user-user (alias) that goes to an account called useruser (without the
hyphen), both on our server, within same domain.  When a spam email
comes in addressed to the alias and other users within the same domain,
it gets scanned by JMPro 1.76i2 and all emails but the alias email gets
routed to a central spam holding container on the domain.  The alias
email gets delievered to the useruser main inbox.

What does the log file show for one of these E-mails?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.