Kevin,

My take would be to not spend much time looking at IMail or Declude. If errors aren't being logged, this sounds an awful lot like a hardware or OS issue, namely the NIC, the memory and the NIC drivers. Might also be a good idea to boot the Recovery Console from the CD and run chkdsk /p again and again until no errors are found, and maybe even look into the possibility of registry corruption.

Note that I'm just taking a stab in the dark here.

Matt

Kevin Shimwell wrote:

Great questions.
Yes:
Reboots on its own.
No HW upgrades until lately.
What we did.
Primary nic card was erroring intermitenly, With two cards in the server I
went ahead and switch the IP on the cards. Next in a 24 hour period we
atempted  to add two 512 mem chips. On startup got a blue screen shut down
and put back the old mem. Its within that time period I have been noticing
this problem. Sever dumps and reboots about every 5 hours.

I have replacements coming.

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Chuck Schick Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 5:59 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] IMail server Memory Dump.

Kevin:

Could you describe in what exactly you are seeing?  Does the server lock up
or does it reboot on its own?  Has the hardware been in service for a long
time or is this new  hardware?  Have you done any upgrades lately?  Do your
event logs show anything?  Are you running Imail with a database backend?
Did this problem just start?  What sort of load are you running on the
server - memory and CPU usage?

Chuck Schick
Warp 8, Inc.
303-421-5140