-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
(Lists)
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 10:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Why was this message delivered?

What version of JunkMail (Pro or Standard) and what version of Imail?

MAILBOX is only available in JunkMail Pro.

Could that message have been White Listed?

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You

http://www.mail-archive.com.