>Is the E-mail to that account forwarded to another account
>(in which case the MAILBOX action would not apply)?

I didn't even think of that, yes it is. Why does the MAILBOX action not
apply?

Because Declude JunkMail doesn't know that the E-mail is going to be forwarded. Declude tells IMail to send the E-mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" -- but then IMail forwards it to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". Declude isn't involved in that process. If the E-mail address that it is being forwarded to is on a non-IMail server, the MAILBOX action wouldn't even be possible (unless the mailserver happens to use the same technique as IMail for using mailboxes).

If you change the account to an alias, it would work.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.