I want to use Sniffer to whitelist messages that would fail other
Declude tests, not just Sniffer alone AND I want to retain the
original Sniffer failure code if the message did fail Sniffer.

So....here's where I'm headed.

Keep my single Sniffer weighted test for spam detection and add this
(per Scott's recommendation):

SNIFFER-WHITELIST externalplus P:\IMail\Declude\Sniffer\LicenseID.exe
AuthenticationCode"

to do this, I will have my Sniffer rule base re-coded to return a 1 on
my custom whitelists instead of a 0.  With externalplus, 1 indicates
Whitelist.

Based on my reading of the last sniffer thread, this will not cause
degradation in performance because Declude is "smart" enough to only
call sniffer once for multiple tests, but....

1. What if the tests are different types, in this case external and
externalplus?

2. What performance impact is there in adding the additional action?

4. If the message gets my subject line modification because it fails
weighting, but is whitelisted per the new external plus test, will
that negate the action on weighting?  If so, should I also give the
externalplus test weights like this:

-200 0

3. Anyone see any problems with this scenario?

--
Best regards,
 David                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]