>Upon receipt of incoming email it checks to see if the sender is
>authorized.  If the sender is authorized, the message is passed along
>to the intended reciepients.

PLEASE RECONSIDER..

Challenge response systems are killing us ..

Your users will lose a lot of email specially if they shop online.

Right now we are having a very difficult time with Earthlink's challenge
response and our online receipts being sent to donors.  Every single email
has to be manually attended to ..

I have sent several messages to companies like Earthlink and suggested to
them the idea of creating a universal whitelist for online systems that
generate receipts automatically.. If this is not attended to or looked into
either online commerce has to die or challenge response.

Regards,
Kami