I have a client that insists on trying these silly challenge-response tricks
and gets caught into that trap all the time.  I don't know why, but he'll
wake up one morning and decide to install one of those utilities on all of
his company's workstations.  He forgets that his mail server is setup to
modify messages with a privacy statement at the bottom, and a tag in the
subject line, so the challenge-response emails are unrecognized when they
are returned by the machine to which they were sent, which didn't recognize
it either.  Then after an hour or two, especially after a few of the
employees have sent a number of emails to group accounts, the mail server
stops responding... CPU at 100% trying to handle the email challenges and
Then it's $100 for the service call, $200 an hour for an on-site visit to
clean up the problem...  so, like I said, I'm not personally bothered by
this type of thing.  I've got guys standing around that need work.