Didn't think of that one. I guess this goes to the design of the system though, and the fact that some clearly haven't considered the looping potential.

Matt

Keith Anderson wrote:

<sarcasm>
I love challenge-response systems.  They create revenue opportunities for
knowledgable IT professionals, and they make sure there isn't any unused
bandwidth, especially when two challenge-response systems somehow lose track
of each other and send millions of emails back and forth between each other
until someone notices that their mail server has somehow processed 100
million messages but only allowed 50 through.
</sarcasm>

Challenge response systems are killing us ..

Your users will lose a lot of email specially if they shop online.