Declude AUTOWHITELIST relies upon the users address list residing on the
same server. Therefore, it does not work for gateway solutions.

However, there is another product that does work if both incoming and
outgoing flow through Imail.

http://www.eservicesforyou.com/products/autowhite.html

;)

John Tolmachoff