At 10:02 AM 1/12/2004, Russ Uhte \(Lists\) wrote:
I'm trying to get this set up on a couple of test machines. It appears as if I have spamd up and running successfully. I can telnet to the ip address of the spamd server on port 783, and I see the message logged by spamd on the console. However, when I go to run spamc from a machine, it never connects. It just shows "Loading..." and then nothing. Any ideas.

Okay... forget this question... RTFM...

Now the important question... for those of you using this, what percentage of your hold weight are you giving this test? Do most of you install SpamD on your mail server, or do you use the TCP/IP feature of SpamC?

Thanks,
Russ