-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Russ Uhte (Lists)
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 8:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Does Diskeeper Help on an imail server

At 12:47 PM 1/14/2004, Timothy Bohen wrote:

My imail server is obviously hugely fragmented. If I spend the money on
diskeeper will it be able to keep up with the fragmentation on a very busy
imail server? I know this isn't a diskeeper mailing list but I always get
the best/fastest answers on this list.
Thanks

I generally process about 200,000 messages per day (or roughly
2/sec.)  Diskeeper made a world of difference on my server.  I schedule it
to do smart scheduling on off peak hours, and it has no problem keeping
up.  Well worth the money in my opinion.

-Russ

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/