> That would be an excellent combination.  Much as SPAMCOP plus
> SBL would be a very, very good combination.  And SPAMCOP plus
> SBL plus [insert favorite DYNA/DUL test] would be practically perfect.

I dont know if it was already suggested but as I can immagine it should be
easy to implement and on the other side usefull if we can define a new type
of test that runs after all other tests and looks only if the previous tests
has failed or not.

For example:
COMBO_IP4r              SPAMCOP,SBL,DULX                5       0
COMBO_LEGIT             BADHEADERS,REVDNS               3       0
COMBO_XYZ               FILTER1,FILTER2,BASE64  8       0

Note: this are only examples! I dont know if this 3 combinations makes any
sense.

With this "Combo" tests we could add (or substract) extra points for certain
combinations of other test results.

Markus