Pretty wild for sure.. Anyone send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ?

~Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 1:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] New Phishing Scam

I can't believe that this site hasn't been pulled yet.  I called the company
just now and showed them the site.  Phone calls typically get a faster
response.  We'll see.

Matt

Colbeck, Andrew wrote:

Very convincing; in the HTML view of the message Kevin sent, you can see the
IP address of the real destination, which is of course not PayPal.  The
website there uses all of PayPal's actual images and HTTPS links and forms
to provide the user experience.... except the sucker enters their username
and password into a form on the bogus site, which then sends the data to
PayPal.

Andrew ;)

p.s. When I discover these, I report them to [EMAIL PROTECTED]; they want the
message forwarded to them, not as an attachment.  So if you do that, make
sure that you paste in the full headers.