-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
(Lists)
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 6:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Bounce not an action??

Jim Jim Jim. What can I say. Sometimes, it is hard to use that new
fangled transmission that only has 9 gears instead of 13.

Check the current JunkMail manual and archives, and you will be
surprised.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You