Title: Message
Matt,

I think the point is, that there are TWO different decisions:

    a) can you implement SPF for your own domain - you say "No" - then don't.
    b) can you follow the SPF policies that OTHER administrators set for THEIR domains - apparently they want you to.

IF someone created an SPF policy (even if you can NOT for YOUR domains) and IS able of using "-all" and your server gets an email that violates the stated policy, then you are doing YOUR customers a favor in not delivering that message.

Example, I host hundreds of domains that have no associated email accounts and are not using for outbound messages. I would only HOPE that you would NOT deliver spam or viruses generated as [EMAIL PROTECTED]!

Because then YOUR costumers will try to send me (as the hoster) SPAM by complaining about viruses and/or advertisements that used a fake domain of @Gameware.com.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.