Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 17:02:20 -0500
From: "Postmaster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: possible rejected e-mail

Delivery to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  may have been automatically
deleted

Your E-mail may NOT have been delivered because it may have contained
language that could be considered profane or objectionable.

If you feel you have received this warning in error please contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you

Original message follows: