-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 7:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Objectionable Language filter e-mail loop

This looks like it's IMail that's looping the message if I'm not
mistaken (X-Mailer: <IMail v8.05>).  Maybe the change that prompted the
new behavior is IMail passing off automated E-mail to Declude for
scanning whereas before Declude wasn't being called (guessing).  If a
filter in Declude is in fact involved, you could disable the filter with
the following:

HEADERS      END      CONTAINS      From: "Postmaster"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Matt

(http://www.declude.com)]

>---
>This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
>unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
>type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
>at http://www.mail-archive.com.

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/