> Is there anything that can test for e-mail size?  Often I
> have people sending those damn pictures through Kodak and so
> on and they often get caught by filters (gibberish, spam
> domains, and so on) these messages are often over 75kb, so I
> was wondering if there was a way that I could add a small
> negative weight to messages over a certain size as I rarely
> see spam that large and I'd rather have this get through then
> have to look for it to release it.

Our external test SpamChk has 3 parameters to assign negative weights for
messages that are over 24, 48 and 64 kBytes of size. (for over a year now :)

Until now this test is working very good because large volumes of spam does
work only if the content is not very large. (Also if send trough zonbies.)
However we've seen that the 24kB value from one year ago is become a litle
bit too low.

Last time we've seen some sporadic spams with attachments (usually inside
images) that are larger then 64 kByte.

Maybe we will change this test in something linear. So the negative weight
is calculated on the message size, beginning from a start size (let's say 50
kB) and add 1 point for every additional 50 kB.

Markus