Pete,

I've definitely been reading up on the other list and all looks great so far. I can't leave my server logged into, so I'm going to sit back for a little bit longer until you get the service stub thing going (recommendations, et. al)

It also appears that defeating Sniffer with a weight qualifier may be of almost no consequence at this point, so I'm giving up on that project. I had run into a roadblock where I couldn't get the code from Sniffer using VBScript and the directions that we found said it would work the way we did it. The funny thing is that we could get other information about the process...just not the code. Anyway, I learned a few new tricks.

Thanks again,

Matt