Yuck. My Adaptec 29160 is taking a crap. Come to find out, it is an OEM
resold by a distributor and purchased to build the server it is in by my old
employer, who I got the server from as part of the deal when I started my
business.

What do you think of the LSI 20160? Hardware RAID will not be used in this
server unless I could find a way to cram another 18GB drive into it to make
2 pairs of RAID1. (Already has 3 SCSIs for mail boxes and spool, 2 EIDE for
OS Page and logs, and a floppy and CD ROM. Tower box.)

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You