Hi,

It does indeed look as if 64.251.138.48 is a dial-up account at Fidelity
Communications.  Note the Reverse DNS of
"64-251-138-48-dialup-mo.fidnet.com".  So their listing in the "dynamic and
dial-up hosts" lists would be proper!?

Is it possible that "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" was working from home or
that it is a smaller company that only has dial-up or DSL/Cable service with
dynamically assigned Ips?  In that case, they should configure their mail
server to "relay" messages to through their providers SMTP server (typically
a "smart host" or similar entry in their mail server).  Their provider will
know that they are a valid customer IP address and the provider's SMTP
server will (hopefully) not be black-listed - certainly not in DUHL-SORBS.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.
600 East Crescent Avenue, Suite 203