Hello all,

I've recently added SPF records to all our domains and want to keep a
close eye on which users are not sending mail out through our server
(via my DNS server logs), and which emails we are receiving that are
failing SPF checks.

I'm getting a lot of fails in the SPF log from my own clients sending
via my server, because I haven't added their dialup ranges into their
SPF records - the SPF records only contain my server range of addresses.
My dialup IPs are all white listed in declude, so with this being the
case, should declude not skip the SPF testing? If not would it be
possible to do so?

Thanks,
Lyndon.

Email checked by UKsubnet anti-virus service
To prevent email abuse & block spam
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +44(0)8712360301 Web: www.uksubnet.net
Fax: +44(0)8712360300