I'm getting a lot of fails in the SPF log from my own clients sending
via my server, because I haven't added their dialup ranges into their
SPF records - the SPF records only contain my server range of addresses.
My dialup IPs are all white listed in declude, so with this being the
case, should declude not skip the SPF testing? If not would it be
possible to do so?

To do that, you can add a line "PREWHITELIST ON" to the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file. With that line, Declude JunkMail will prevent tests from being run for many of the various types of whitelists (including the WHITELIST IP lines in the global.cfg file).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.