From: AT&T Business [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 5:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AT&T Customer Satisfaction Survey

Dear Valued Customer,

Welcome to the AT&T Select Accounts Segment. AT&T's commitment to the Mid-sized business customer has led us to create new sales segment dedicated to servicing you better. In our ongoing effort to exceed your expectations we have developed a short survey to capture your feedback. We know your time is valuable but hope that you will take a few minute to answer the following questions. You responses will be used to fine-tune our service model and further enhance your customer experience. We thank you in advance for your time.

Please click the following hyperlink to complete the short survey:

AT&T Select Accounts Customer Satisfaction Survey

If you are not the correct person to take this survey would you please forward this email to the person you feel is best suited to complete it. Your company's feedback is important to AT&T and is intended to enhance your service and customer experience.

We thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,
AT&T Select Accounts Team

You are subscribed as [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe please click here.