-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 7:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude headers missing from several e-mails

>No backup software, no on access scanning.  I am having some other problems
>with the machine - I'm about to nuke it regardless - I just wanted to make
>sure that declude was still being called to scan for viruses until I get
>this box formatted... ugh

Unfortunately, if the files can't be locked by Declude, then it is likely
that the E-mails would not get scanned for viruses.  Declude expects to
have exclusive access to those files.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.