Scott,

I just came across an issue where DNS Report was giving me a failure for the following:

FAIL
Connect to mail servers
ERROR: I could not connect to one or more of your mailservers: mx2.mailpure.com: Connection closed before I received all my data (state 8). Your mailserver disconnected before it was done! This may be the result of a non-RFC-compliant mailserver or anti-spam program.

The server was fine, but it wasn't accepting a domain literal (which was warned). When I configured Vamsoft's ORF on the secondary to accept domain literals, both that warning and the above failure disappeared.

I just thought I would point this out to you in the event that this behavior was unintentional. I'll remove the domain literal support for the next hour so you can see the failure plus the warning.

   http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=mailpure.com

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/